Forever wondering if I am contributing to a conversation by using my own experiences or being self centered and rude.
THAT WAS SO PERFECT
- That cast is amazing
- Hana Hayes is SO gorgeous and adorable
- Ashley Johnson is the most perfect human
- Why can’t we see the big surprise/WHAT IN THE WORLD IS IT?
- Neil seemed adorably excited and giddy the whole time
- TROY’S FREAKING HAIR
- Merle’s flawless broadway voice
- Annie Wersching is a goddess
- "IT IS OVER, TESS!"
- *end scene* *Neil drags Ashley out* “… OKAY!”
- Chills when Ashley pushed Troy during the argument scene
- I WANT MORE :’(
just ugh, perf. so stinkin’ perf.
"Everyone I’ve ever cared about has either died, or left me. Everyone fucking except for you! So don’t tell me that I’d be safer with someone else because the truth is, I would just be more scared."
The Last of Us Live - ‘Alternate ending’
THEY JUST DID THE MUSICAL ALTERNATE VERSION OF THE SCENE IN THE LAST OF US
I AM SOBBING